Tarot Card [ The Hanged Man ]
Owner : Nara Saeng
The Hanged Man is one of the most mysterious cards in the tarot deck. It is simple, but complex. It attracts, but also disturbs. It contradicts itself in countless ways. The Hanged Man presents to us certain truths, but they are hidden in their opposites.
- Joan Bunning (www.learntarot.com/maj12.htm)
- He can't walk. He is always hanging upside down with all those chains. He moves around by floating but often seen hanging from a chandelier or a tree.
- He can't use his arms too. They are tied because [The Hanged Man] can sometimes reflect that you have to sacrifice to go forward. He can control the chains instead of his arms.
- He likes to play hangman game, asking people passing by.
- His clothes are inspired by a straitjacket
SB - $12
AB - $40 (+ Character Sheet Sketch)
MI - $2
The auction ends in 3 days after the first bid.
Please bid by reply to the highest bidder.
>>> The winner will get :
- Full sized unwatermark PNG cards (Black&Gold and Gray&Black ver.)
- Fullbody PNG files (with props (chains and chandelier) and without props)
- Chibi (SD) PNG file
>>> If AB, you also get a character sheet sketch. (Finish within 7 days after payment)
- Paypal only
- No refunds
- For personal use only
- Do not claim the original art as yours
- You can give him as a gift and you can resell but only up to the price you paid for him and be sure to tell me the new owner
- Adopts can be on hold for a maximum of 3 days
- Upon purchase, feel free to make any changes
The auction also held in FB